Academic Drug Discovery Consortium (ADDC)
ADDC is a non-profit entity established in 2012 by 5 prominent academic drug discovery centers with the following objectives:.
- Establish an interactive network of the growing number of academic drug discovery scientists and centers.
- Exchange know how and expertise related to drug discovery programs, technologies, faculty engagement, industry partnerships, contractual arrangements.
- Create a central repository of drug discovery centers, partnerships, job opportunities, and events.
- Provide education material related to the drug discovery process and the creation of an academic drug discovery center.
- Provide a platform for partnering and collaboration between consortium members and the life science industry including pharma, biotech, CRO's and other service providers.
- Advocate/Advise to NIH and other funding agencies.
- Establish meeting and programs specific to academic drug discovery.
Upcoming additions to the website will include a searchable database of academic drug discovery projects and a membership directory. Members will also be given the ability to rate and discuss their experiences with our listed service providers. If you have any other ideas for the website, we would love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org.